May 3, 2018. Final Free Day: Museum Tours and Shopping 

Orixas/Vodunus, Inquiences


Religious Gods in Afro-Brazilian Culture

Iansa, Oxumare, Oxaguai; Gods in Afro-Brazilian Culture.                           

Today was another final free day. As usual walking, up early in the morning, I decided to take a breakfast in our hotel. After that, I, Dr. Kawar and few other friends decided to go for the anthropology museums. There we saw and learn various cool stuff about the cultural anthropology; specifically, about the Afro-Brazilian Culture.  The Afro-Brazilian Museum of the center of Afro-Oriental studies of the federal universities of Bahia resulted from a cultural co-operation between Brazil and the African Countries.

After visiting there for a couple of hours we headed for the light lunch. Even though! It was light I really enjoyed it because it was the very delicious salad. However, the Dr. Kawar's and Rachel's was so sour, so they end up with ordering another salad. It was pretty nice, fun to be out there.

After that, we had headed for the shopping. One thing that I noticed was some of the jerseys were really expensive but I bought it. Perhaps it might be because I went to the same market that I went last time, and now they think I really wanted to buy it so they said it is expansive. After that, we came back to our hotel.


Around 5:30 we went for the dinner. It was really an interesting stuff. I had ordered the chicken chippering and very delicious. All above, the funny and the interesting things about it was the waiter was serving me by cutting the chicken from my own plate. Maybe because she thought I was struggling with cutting it. Finally, 3 weeks of our class in Brazil is done. Tomorrow we shall be packing and leaving Salvador at 11 am. We will be landed at KFK on Saturday 7 am. Can't wait to see all of you over there and share the stories, and experiences of being here in Brazil.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 29-Salvador:Market and Walking Tour

Salvador- April 30th photographs